Are you a writer? Do you know a lot about business trends, work from home tips, social media marketing? Do you consider yourself almost a self-help guru or have a very deep understanding of personal development philosophy?
Great! Keep reading and get ready to submit your content to us.
We are now accepting content submissions for guest post articles. This is perfect for you if you’re wanting to get some exposure to your business and/or self-help/motivation blog content. The requirements are simple to follow and will speed up the acceptance process.
1. Posts must be value-based and not interfere with our promotional schedules.
Spend time on this. This is the main reason someone comes to read the article.
Break up your paragraphs with headings—we won’t publish a wall of text.
Lists do well and having them organized and properly spaced is important.
Photos & Images
Always use Creative Commons and other copyright-safe sources. Creating your own would be best (use tools like Canva.com). Free photos you can use (click here – click here – click here). Using screen captures work really well (use Jing)
LINK back to the original Creative Common image so I can check it’s copyright free. If not I will delete them to be on the safe side.
NO images taken from the web should be used unless they are owned by you or from a free use photo like from unsplash.com (you still need to LINK to them so I know it’s copyright free)
Be sure to match image file name (alt text) to the keyword being targeted in the headline.
NEVER USE paid sites as I have no way telling if you bought it or just stole it. Plus if you bought it I need to show a receipt …. so best to NOT even use clip art unless you can LINK to it and prove it’s free from copyright.
Use the Contact Us page for any questions about this.
2. You will be allowed a maximum of two backlinks that are relevant to your own content.
– Self Promotional Links
You will be given one (1) link back to your website in the signature (all of your blogs will use the same signature)
You may link back to two (2) of your company’s blog posts or website in the post if it fits the context of your topic and enhances the lessons and message of your content. Spamming on link stuffing will not be published.
– Referencing Non-Promotional Support Links
More the merrier. Support facts and figures as much as you can. Referencing quotes, stats, infographics…
3. All posts need to be from 1,500 to 5,000 words in length.
4. Posts are required to have pictures (for reader aesthetics) that are logical to the content and placement within the content.
– Feature Image
If you don’t use a lot of images, the MOST important image will be the FEATURED image which will be seen the most on social media and has the biggest impact on click through rates.
The ideal size is (1,200 x 628) and you can use Canva.com to make an image fit. This is handy as I can then use this image for Facebook promotions if the article does well.
5. Your content should be linked with any relevant content already existing on our site. Please use the search function to find any related posts. If none exist at the time of posting, you may create another post to link to or we will keep an eye out for other related contributions and link your content with ours as time permits.
6. Content should follow Best SEO practices as listed below for Keywords and On-Page SEO
Follow the guide below from SEOmoz.
*image from moz.com here
- Let us know you’re interested. Shoot us a quick email with two (2) topics with outlines as well as three (3) links to other articles you have written. Please be detailed but concise so we can judge whether the topics will align with our blog.
- We will approve the idea. If the blog post ideas are not in line with our objectives but you have the right writing style, we will help brainstorm additional ideas.
- You write the post. Follow our editorial guidelines outlined above. Submit your post directly through our WordPress dashboard in top-notch, ready-to-publish fashion. There should be absolutely no spelling errors, grammar errors or typos. Read it out loud to yourself and have a friend check it over as well. We will go over it once (1 time) and may send it back to you for one (1) round of corrections. (we will set you up with an account if you have good history of articles and your writing style is what we are looking for)
- If there are too many edits, poor writing, and not top quality… your article will not be published.
- You should be notified by our system by email when your article goes live.
What you Get
- 1 signature link (back to your offer, blog, website)
- signature image (using your email in gravatar.com)
- up to 2 social media links
- signature bio – up to 50 words
AFTER THE POST IS PUBLISHED
Comments and Engage (blog and social media)
On the day your post is published, check back frequently and respond to comments you receive. Also be sure to monitor social media for conversations. Engage with our readers. Best also to share this with your audience for your own exposure as I will also be sharing with our list and social media.
Want to start? Email Us Here Let’s get started!